In Turkish Naval Academy the athletic facilities which occupies approximately 100.000 M 2 of area consist of three main parts:
A. Outdoor Athletic Facilities :
Outdoor Athletic Facilities consist of 6 main parts. The special illumination system enables midshipmen to practice and use the outdoor athletic facilities, which also includes stands for up to 4000 people, after sunset. These athletic facilities are:
- Indoor Running Track
- Outdoor Running Track
- A and B Soccer Fields
- Alacrity Course Area
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Basketball and Volleyball Fields
B. Indoor Athletic Field :
Indoor Athletic fields consist of two main parts:
First part ;includes two big sports fields .
- First Field;50x30 m. Multi-purpose practice field.
- Second Field;A field with the dimensions of 40x25 m., which has the capacity of 1000 people and suitable for various Olympic competitions with its electronic scoreboard.
Second Part includes; Four, 20x20m small sports fields. These fields are used for Bodybuilding, Gymnastics, Judo/Wrestling and one daily multi-purpose work out area.
- Practice Field
- Competition Arena
- Judo and Wrestling Courts
- Bodybuilding Center
- Daily Work out Field
C. Indoor Swimming and Diving Pools:
These include two pools with international standards in the same building. The pools have stands for 1000 people and scoreboard with 10 tracks and which is up to Olympic standards for swimming, jumping and water polo competitions.
- The first pool;which has the dimensions of 50x25 m. is two meters deep and has ten different tracks. This pool is designed for swimming and water polo competitions.
- Second pool;which has the dimensions of 25x20 m. and depth of 5 meters is a modern jump pool with a 10 meters jumping tower